Please Read Before Completing Application - Program Requirements
Starter Company Retail Accelerator Program provides main street retail businesses with further training to assist them to build and grow their businesses.
If you are a retail business in the City of Toronto Starter Company Retail Accelerator Program can provide the following support:
- Over 2 weeks of Retail Training workshops provided by the Retail Council of Ontario
- Starter Company Plus Grant of $5,000
- Further mentoring and advice up to 6 months.
You can only apply to the Starter Company Retail Accelerator Program if you're:
- 18 years of age or older
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Ontario
- Toronto resident and operating an Independent retail business in the City of Toronto
- Full time self- employed and be majority owner in the business
- Current lease/rental agreement for your commercial location
- Provide commercial Insurance certificate/policy
- Not a franchise operation of any sort
A few notes to consider before starting your application:
- You can save your application and return at a later date to complete it.
- You will have the chance to confirm the information in your application once every section is completed.
- You will have the option to print the application once every section is complete.
- If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org